Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Bento #153 KinoKokeshi Bento

Recently, I found out there are Hakoya KinoKokeshi lunch boxes selling online. All of the six designs are so adorable, but the price is not cheap :P




I got to make one for my bento, even though I didn't own any of the boxes :P
And here is my own version of KinoKokeshi..... you like it?

I stuffed in some furikake in the white rice and wrapped with filament crab stick (for the red doll) and add some inari dots on its body part . For the yellow doll, I used thin egg sheet to cover the white rice which stuffed in some furikake and the flowers design are nori . The dolls head part are seaweed, with cheese face, nori and black sesame for the eyes and nose, filament crab stick for cheek, and decorated with sausage flowers.

Food in the box are fried boneless Mackeral fish, sauteed bitter gourd with egg, thin egg sheet flower, strawberries, mini mandarin, broccoli, sweet peas and salad leaf.






 

10 comments:

  1. Oh this is amazing! The girls look sooooo cute! very very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Shirley :D
      I love the outcome too :P

      Delete
  2. Wow...you did it well and so cute ^_^ Me too love the bento boxes but still holding back of buying...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute and stunning! for a moment i was thinking if they were real bento boxes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww its soo cute! I saw these on amazon but decided to order the ninja girl kotobuki box. Kotobuki has such cute designs though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wait sorry thats a different brand. But great bento!

      Delete