Sunday, May 19, 2013

Homemade Pandan Kaya

I had been wanting to make kaya (coconut jam) long time ago, but the cooking and stirring process make me think twice on it... until I got my bread maker, and this is time for me to make my own pandan kaya :O

This 100% natural pandan kaya recipe is from Angel @ Cook.Bake.Love, you may check her blog if you wish to make your own kaya spread...

hehe, my house is full of coconut aroma till the next morning :O


pandan kaya



Some bread loafs that baked for past weeks using my new kitchen helper, Kenwood Bread Maker BM250...


milo loaf


basic loaf


pumpkin loaf, I've baked this for 5-6 loafs over past weeks :P

see how soft the bread :)
 
red yeast loaf


12 comments:

  1. gosh everything looks sooooo yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May i have the recipe? Coz my breads did not look soft like yours. I am using bm366.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which bread you referring to? the pumpkin bread is the most softer among the breads...

      Delete
  3. Hi there! Can I hv the recipe of pumpkin bread. I just bought my bm250. And I wish to do pumpkin bread for my babies. Thx alot!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure dear, can I have your email address ? in order for me to send you the recipe?

      Delete
  4. Hi hi can I also hv the recipe of pumpkin bread as well ;) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I also hv the recipe of pumpkin bread thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, can I ask for your basic loaf, milo loaf n pumpkin loaf please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. May I request for the recipes of the bread you have posted above? They looked really yummy.

    My email is rosycflim@gmail.com. Thanks much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to try these recipes out. Just bought BM 250. My email is fennichoo@gmail.com thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to try these recipes out. Just bought BM 250. My email is fennichoo@gmail.com thank you! =)

    ReplyDelete