After the cakes were ready, I just decorated them into cutie bears.... cocktail for ears, cheese for mouth part and the rest are nori.
Pls refer to 5AM Bento , for the original recipe :D
Steamed Cupcake (for 10 muffin cups, size 5cm (d) x 3.5cm(h) ）
1) Pancake mix 180g
2） Eggs 2 nos
3) Castor sugar 60g
4) Original flavor yogurt 60g
5) Milk 60ml
6) Unsalted butter 30g
7) Cocoa powder 10-15g (depends on the colour you like to have)
1) sieve the pancake mix and cocoa powder, set aside.
2) beat well the eggs and sugar until all the sugar are dissolved.
3) Add in the yogurt and milk. Mix well after each addition.
4) Add in the flours (few batches) into the mixture and mix well.
5) Add in the melted butter and mix well.
6) spoon the batter evenly into the cups.
7) steam at a medium-low flame for 15 minutes.. (you have to get your steamer boiling first before put in the ready-spooned batter)
|transformed the steamed cupcakes into cutie bears|